— Click on your Domus address for your specific building’s amenities and information
— Welcome to 62 University here is your building specific info
Amenities Available In Your Building
62 University Avenue is proud to offer ensuite laundry facilities for your convenience.
- Location? There are bike racks at the building
- Note: Bikes are not allowed to be stored in your units or in the hallways due to safety reasons
62 University Avenue is excited to offer you wired and wireless Internet supplied by Tri-City.
- How to access? Purchase an Ethernet cable and plug from the wall connection in your bedroom to your computer or laptop
- Any usernames/passwords? Your password and network name is on the modem in the hall or closet
- Technical difficulties/problems connecting? Contact Tri-city at email@example.com or 519-804-4048
- Note about technical support: Unfortunately Domus cannot help with any technical support issues. Tri-city should be able to help you with anything you need. If you have any feedback about the service you are receiving from them, feel free to let us know. We always want to ensure our residents are getting the best service!
Garbage & Recycling
- Where to bring your garbage? Garbage bins are located at the back of the building
- Where to bring your recycling? Recycle bins have been provided at the back of your building (Please make sure to break down your cardboard boxes!)
Monthly parking is available at your building for valid permit holders only.
- Parking sold by term
- How to sign up? Click here to complete your parking application. Submit your application and pay your deposit at the Domus office
- Click here to view our full parking policy and further details
Remember: Even with a parking pass, you cannot park in front of the garbage/recycling bins or moloks. Parking there will result in your vehicle being ticketed & towed!
Please note there is no visitor parking available.
Please make sure you complete your Deficiency List with in 2-5 days of move in.
Powered by Squarespace